Sunday, August 9, 2009

Welcome to The BDSM Place, a blog for the bondage and bdsm lover

Welcome to the BDSM Place!

With this blog, I want to create an online community of people interested in bdsm (bondage, submission, domination, sadism, masochism, every term under the bdsm umbrella),

I'm a 30 yrs old man, and I'm a switch, which is a person who can be Master or slave, depending on the moment or the person.

For me, there's nothing more beautiful than a naked woman, tied and dominated. But I also enjoy being dominated and used by a woman.





Through this blog, I want to share pictures, videos and ideas I pick up during my journeys through Internet, and maybe even get to know people who are interested in these subjects.






So, come if you like this, come for the pictures, come to share, come to know others and let others know you.


Everyone is welcome!.



No comments:

Post a Comment